NYU post-docs receive competitive salaries, great benefits, and are eligible for subsidized housing in a prime location on campus.
We are currently accepting applications for talented post-docs with an interest in microbiology, parasitology, host-pathogen interactions, lipid metabolism, and/or structural biology. Strong candidates for post-doctoral positions will:
- Have recently completed their Ph.D. in the biological sciences, or a closely related field
- Have published at least one first author publication (or pre-print, or manuscript in preparation).
- Have a strong interest in unraveling cellular pathways and molecular mechanisms important for infection and pathogenesis
- Have good communication skills, enjoy interacting with other people, and be respectful of their colleagues
To apply for a position, email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A brief cover letter/email describing your past work, and why you are interested in a post-doc in the Ekiert lab
- A copy of your CV
- A PDF of a first author publication that you think represents your best work (pre-prints and unpublished manuscripts are welcome)
- Contact information for 3 references
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the position has been filled.